if i feed my dog two grapes will it die
So this is my backyard. I guess I’ve got a lot of wishes to make
a boy can dream..
Wait a minute… If that’s MY aesthetic… And that’s YOUR aesthetic… THEN WHO’S FLYING THE カセットコレクターボックスは420面を設定
Ooooh, I LOVE this question!
Lots of people keep journals with systematic diary entries, but I understand that it doesn’t work for everyone.
Here are some cool/interesting/fun/motivational/productive things you can do that don’t necessarily include keeping a diary:
- Turn a Moleskine (or other notebook) into a planner/organizer/PDA/productivity system
- 52 lists
- 30 Days of Lists
- Answer "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind"
- Start a gratitude journal
- Create a "life handbook"
- Keep morning pages
- Start a scrapbook
- Use journal prompts to answer questions when you feel like it
- Participate in the 7-week Life Cleanse
- Keep these 9 lists updated — REALLY useful things to keep track of!
- Take notes as you learn something new
- Use a notebook to keep track of goal-setting and productivity: 60 Ways to Improve Your Life in 100 Days
- Keep a recipe book
- Keep a reading journal/movie journal/music journal/fashion journal
- Start a quote book
- Make a travel journal — use it to plan your trip/vacation, then glue in transportation ticket stubs, itineraries, maps, photographs, dinner receipts at fancy restaurants, and write about your adventures
- Doodle in it
- Write poetry
- Cut out and glue pretty pictures
- Create a bucket list journal and record each item as you complete it
Does that give you enough ideas to start with? :)
(Made rebloggable by request.)
In the Amazon, it’s not uncommon to see groups of colorful butterflies fluttering around turtles basking along the river. This is because they drink the turtles’ tears—an invaluable source of salt for the herbivorous butterflies.
This is so cool
Debbie Harry, Blondie. For the next time anyone tries to tell you that a little white dress ain’t punk.
language - fuck is playing instruments useful for except being able to play them … languages though.. opens doors.
but what if you’re all alone and bored and you be like oh damn a guitar and write the next hit single
A hit single is nothing compared to the knowledge that is lost through translations and variations in language
Aiight but feel me on this one ok one day you at a restaurant and Chief Keef approaches you
i can’t read
my coworker is looking at reddit and I’m saying “cool meme” to every pic he’s opening regardless of what it is and he’s getting progressively more and more frustrated and yelling “IT’S NOT A MEME”